Creamy homemade hummus made with less ingredients and makes perfect healthy snack or spread anytime. Good thing, can store this in refrigerator for up to 10 days!
Classic Homemade Hummus
- 1 1/2 cup Chickpeas cooked
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 cup Aquafaba optional
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 4 Ice cubes
- Add all ingredients except lemon juice and ice to a high speed blender or food processor and blend to get smooth paste.
- Add lemon juice, ice cubes and blend for 2 mins. Transfer hummus to a glass jar and serve as needed.
- Can store in a glass jar in refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- Great as dip or as spread on toast!
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! thank you for the support!