Not many of us enjoy drinking green smoothies, but deep inside we all want to eat and drink as healthy as possible. Is taste of the green smoothie your problem? Then get ready to enjoy green smoothie like never before! you will love this recipe for sure…give it a try!
What you need to make Vegan Avocado Smoothie?
I used fresh ingredients in this recipe as I have them at home but you can definitely use frozen fruits & veggies if desired. And to make this smoothie wholesome I did not use any sweeteners, use a little maple syrup or coconut sugar if your morning calls for sweet foods!
- Flaxseed Meal
- Almond Milk
How to make Vegan Avocado Smoothie?
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend! Serve fresh as it is or with some nuts on side!
- Use Mango or Pineapple in place of banana if you prefer not to have bananas. But definitely use a rich flavor fruit in your smoothie to compensate the taste of greens!
- Use greens like kale along with spinach to up your game of green smoothies.
- Use chia seeds or nuts of your choice in place of flaxseed meal. Try using a seed or nut variety in smoothies to increase the richness and nourishment.
If you like this or any of The Guccha’s recipes, please come back and leave a comment below! that means a lot to me! And if you took a picture of the dish, tag @theguccha on Instagram or Facebook, will share it on my stories!
Vegan Avocado Smoothie
- Ninja Blender
- 1 Avocado large
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- 1 Banana ripe
- 1 tbsp Flaxseed Meal
- 1 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- Wash baby spinach and add to blender. Peel banana, slice in half and add to blender.
- Peel avocado, remove seed and add to blender. Add milk, flaxseed meal to blender and blend to smooth.
- Serve fresh!