This simple sauce recipe require just 3 ingredients but goes well with many yummy dishes! Bang Bang Sauce taste sweet and a little bit spicy which makes it perfect combo for your taste buds..and the great thing is it can be made in less than 5 minutes with simple ingredients.
- Sweet Chili Sauce
- Sriracha Sauce
Add those three ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine. This sauce can be stored in refrigerator for few days but I recommend making it fresh as it is super simple to do.
How to use Bang Bang Sauce….
- Can mix this sauce in fresh roasted vegetables like cauliflower, potato, french beans,…
- Can mix it with crispy pan roasted Tofu and serve as side.
- The super yummy way is to use it as pasta sauce with roasted crunchy nuts on top!
How to store Bang Bang Sauce….
As all the three ingredients used can be stored for months in refrigerator, mix of them can also be stored for few days in refrigerator. But because of the simple nature of recipe, making it fresh is highly recommended.
Bang Bang Sauce
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sriracha Sauce
- Add all three ingredients to a bowl and hand whisk to combine.