Super quick and easy snack or side dish that definitely pleases the crowd! Healthy-ish recipe with just a handful of ingredients that are mostly available at home. Great for get togethers, parties or for weekend movie nights!
You will need…
- Bang Bang Sauce ( full sauce recipe here )
- One small Cauliflower
- Cooking Oil
- Remove leaves of cauliflower and separate florets to bite size. Place on a baking tray and drizzle cooing oil, salt, pepper and mix to coat.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-35 mins.
- Let cool a bit and drizzle prepared Bang Bang Sauce as required.
- Bang Bang sauce is super easy to make and requires just 3-ingredients, full recipe of Bang Bang Sauce can be found here.
Bang Bang Cauliflower can be served as it is as a snack/appetizer or as topping on pasta, fried rice, noodles,…This is a sweet and a little spicy dish that goes well with most of the other dishes. It was a hit at my home where Indian food is always loved, definitely a crowd pleaser!
Bang Bang Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup Bang Bang Sauce
- 1 Cauliflower medium
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Cauliflower
- Remove leaves of cauliflower and separate florets to bite size.
- Place florets on a baking tray and drizzle cooking oil, salt, pepper and mix to coat. Bake at 350 F for 30-35 mins.
- Let the cooked florets cool a bit and drizzle Bang Bang Sauce as required.
- Serve as it is as snack or as side dish!