Super quick and easy snack or side dish that definitely pleases the crowd! Healthy-ish recipe with just a handful of ingredients that are mostly available at home. Great for get togethers, parties or for weekend movie nights!
You will need…
- Bang Bang Sauce ( full sauce recipe here )
- One small Cauliflower
- Cooking Oil
- Remove leaves of cauliflower and separate florets to bite size. Place on a baking tray and drizzle cooing oil, salt, pepper and mix to coat.
- Bake at 350 F for 30-35 mins.
- Let cool a bit and drizzle prepared Bang Bang Sauce as required.
- Bang Bang sauce is super easy to make and requires just 3-ingredients, full recipe of Bang Bang Sauce can be found here.
Bang Bang Cauliflower can be served as it is as a snack/appetizer or as topping on pasta, fried rice, noodles,…This is a sweet and a little spicy dish that goes well with most of the other dishes. It was a hit at my home where Indian food is always loved, definitely a crowd pleaser!
Bang Bang Cauliflower
Super easy and quick snack/appetizer recipe that tastes sweet and a little spicy!
- 1/4 cup Bang Bang Sauce
- 1 Cauliflower medium
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Cauliflower
- Remove leaves of cauliflower and separate florets to bite size.
- Place florets on a baking tray and drizzle cooking oil, salt, pepper and mix to coat. Bake at 350 F for 30-35 mins.
- Let the cooked florets cool a bit and drizzle Bang Bang Sauce as required.
- Serve as it is as snack or as side dish!
Bang Bang Sauce– easy homemade sauce with just three ingredients. Full recipe here. Storage– Can be stored in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 3 days. Better made fresh.
Making this recipe…? make sure to tag @theguccha or #theguccha on Instagram or Facebook. Would love to see your creations!