This easy to make Orange Ginger Detox Juice is very refreshing and good to overall health. Can be made with just four ingredients and what is best than detoxing your body every now and then. Avoid store bought expensive detox drinks and make one at home with easy steps!
How to make homemade Orange Ginger Detox Juice
- Add chopped carrot, ginger, coconut water to a blender an blend smooth.
- Strain juice with a strainer and keep aside.
- Squeeze fresh orange juice at home as much as needed.
- Mix strained carrot & ginger juice with squeezed orange juice.
- Add more of coconut water if needed. Serve immediately after made.
Tips to make Best Homemade Detox Juice
- Use Fresh – try using freshly available seasonal vegetables & fruits. For example, this recipe can be altered by replacing orange juice with apple juice or celery juice.
- No sweeteners – fruits have enough sweetness and adding extra sweeteners will spoil the concept of detox. If more sweetness is preferred, try using fruit juices like watermelon, orange, pineapple,..( preferably homemade ).
- Use less – do not add all types of fruits or vegetables at home to make detox juices. Use 2-3 types of juice, for perfect combo and taste mix 2 fruit juices and 1 vegetable juice. Less is more!
Frequently asked questions
- Can we store detox juice..? The answer is NO. Not just detox juice, storing any kind of juice is not recommended. Store bought juices have preservatives to keep fresh, while homemade do not. Homemade detox juices are best served fresh/immediately.
- Do detox juices make you slim/thin..? Again NO. Drinking just detox juices is never good and will not help in weight loss or gain. Detox juices are told to be good for gut health when consumed occasionally.
If you made this recipe or any of the recipes on The Guccha, please come back and rate the recipe and leave a comment below for me. I would love to hear how you enjoyed it! And if you took a photo of it, tag @theguccha on Instagram or Facebook, love to share them on my stories!
Orange Ginger Detox Juice
- 1/2 cup Carrot chopped
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1/2 cup Coconut Water or water
- 4 cups Orange Juice homemade
- Add chopped carrot, ginger, coconut water to a blender and blend smooth. Strain juice using a strainer and keep aside.
- Squeeze orange juice and keep aside. Mix both orange juice and carrot-ginger juice.
- Add 1/2 cup more of coconut water if needed.
- Serve fresh!
- Squeeze half a lemon juice if needed.
I love to see your recipe recreations! Please use #theguccha or tag @theguccha on Instagram.