- 1 & 1/2 cup Carrot grated
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Flakes
- 3 tbsp Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- In a sauce pan add coconut oil, when oil is hot add carrot and cook for 5 mins on medium flame.
- Add sugar, coconut flakes, cardamom powder, coconut milk and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Keep stirring in between to avoid burn at bottom.
- Turn off flame and transfer mix to a plate or bowl.
- When mix is still warm make bite size balls with hand.
- Store in refrigerator for 20-30 mins before serve.
- Can store in refrigerator for 3-4 days or in freezer for a month.
How do you like it…? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!