Creamy Corn Chowder
Super creamy homemade summer corn chowder recipe. Easy to make with few ingredients.
- 1 cup Sweet Corn Kernels
- 1/2 cup Coconut Milk full fat
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 3-4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Yellow Potatoes medium size
- 1 & 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- 3 tbsp Plain Flour
- 4 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Salt as needed
- Pepper as needed
- In a cooking pot add 3-4 tbsp of cooking oil..when oil is hot, add minced garlic and saute for 2 seconds. Add chopped onion and cook for 3-4 mins or till onion turn translucent.
- Add 3 tbsp of plain flour and mix. Add diced potatoes, vegetable broth, corn kernels and cook on medium flame for 7-10 mins or till potato is cooked.
- Add full fat coconut milk, salt, pepper and cook on low flame for 2-3 mins.
- Turn off flame and let it cool before blending…or use hand blender.
- Reheat after blending if needed.
- Serve with boiled corn kernels on top!
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!