Polenta with Thyme Roasted Tomatoes
Simple homemade recipe of polenta with thyme roasted cherry tomatoes. Plant-based ingredients and perfect for weight watchers.
- 2 cups Sweet Corn Kernels
- 2 tbsp Butter vegan
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Thyme fresh or dry
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Salt or as needed
- 1/4 tsp Pepper or as needed
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Boil sweet corn kernels, drain and blend to smooth paste. In a large pan or medium-size pot, add blended corn paste, butter, salt, pepper, 1/2 tbsp thyme and cook for 2-3 mins on medium flame.
- In a frying pan, add 2 tbsp of cooking oil, when oil is hot add cherry tomatoes, garlic, thyme, pinch of salt and roast on high flame for 2-3 mins ( or till cherry tomatoes are half cooked )
- When both polenta and tomatoes are ready, serve together!
- Reheat polenta if needed, it tastes great when warm/hot.
- Add roasted sweet peas along with tomatoes if needed.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!