Roasted Red Pepper dip with simple ingredients that make this dish suitable for any occasion.
- 2 Red Peppers roasted
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Pomegranate Molases optional
- 1 tsp Red Pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seed powder
- Salt as needed
- Cut fresh bell peppers in half and place on baking tray with cut side down. Add garlic cloves to same baking tray and bake at 350 F for 20 mins. Remove tray from oven, remove garlic cloves, flip peppers and bake for another 30 mins at 350 F.
- Place roasted peppers ( still hot ) in an air-tight container with lid closed and keep aside for 15 mins. Remove lid and rub peppers to remove skin. Roasted Red Peppers are ready to use!
- Pan roast walnuts and bread crumbs separately on medium heat and keep aside.
- If using canned roasted bell peppers, skip above step and just roast garlic cloves, walnuts and bread crumbs.
- In a high speed food processor add roasted red bell peppers, roasted walnuts, roasted bread crumbs, roasted garlic, lemon juice, pomegranate molasses, salt, red pepper flakes, paprika, olive oil, cumin seeds powder and blend to get smooth paste.
- Garnish with olive oil, cumin seeds and chopped cilantro. Serve as dip or as spread!
- Can store in an air-tight container in refrigerator for 3-4 days.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!