Tea Time Dry Fruit Loaf CakeCourse: DessertDifficulty: Medium
2 cups All-Purpose Flour
3/4 cup White Sugar or Coconut Sugar
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
1 Cup Almond Milk ( any plant milk )
1/3 cup Cooking Oil
1/2 tsp Almond Essence
2 tbsp Maple Syrup ( for drizzle on top )
1/4 cup Mixed Nuts
- Grease a 9 by 4 inch loaf pan with oil, line with parchment paper and keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl add milk, sugar, oil, almond essence, cardamom powder and mix. Add in dry flour gradually and mix.
- Add baking soda, baking powder, salt and mix till well combined. Finally fold in chopped dry fruits ( walnuts, almonds, raisins )
- Transfer the batter to parchment lined loaf pan and sprinkle dry fruits on top if needed. Bake at 350 F or 180 C for 40-45 mins.
- Let the loaf cool a little bit and drizzle maple syrup on top for extra sweetness. Serve warm with hot Tea!
- Sprinkle brown sugar or coconut sugar on top of batter along with dry fruits for red color on top.
- Use gluten-free All-Purpose Flour for gluten-free version.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thanks for the support!