Coffee Choco Chip MuffinsCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Medium
1 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
3/4 cup Sugar
1 tsp Instant Coffee Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 cup Chocolate Chips (mini)
3/4 cup Almond Milk (or any plant milk )
1/4 cup Cooking Oil (neutral flavor)
- for Crumble on the top
1/4 cup Rolled Oats
2 tbsp All-Purpose Flour
2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- In a mixing bowl add all dry ingredients and mix together.
- In same bowl add wet ingredients and mix wet and dry ingredients together.
- Fold in Chocolate chips.
- In a small bowl/plate add ingredients for crumble and mix well. Keep a side.
- Transfer prepared muffin batter to greased muffin tray equally. Do not fill completely, leave 1/4 gap for muffins to raise while baking.
- Sprinkle prepared crumble on top and bake at 350 F for 20 mins.
- Serve warm with optional drizzle of maple syrup!
- Add almond flour instead of all-purpose flour for rich taste.
- Use 1/2 tsp more of Instant Coffee powder for more coffee flavor.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!