- 3 Peaches
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Granola
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- Pinch of Salt
- Cut Peaches in half and remove seeds. Place cut peaches on parchment lined baking tray, drizzle maple syrup and cinnamon as needed.
- Bake at 320 F for 15 – 20 mins.
- In meantime prepare instant granola to top on peaches, add rolled oats, chopped almonds to frying pan and fry for 5 – 10 mins on medium flame. Keep tossing oats to avoid any burn. Add maple syrup, cinnamon and fry for 2 mins. Turn off the flame and keep granola aside.
- When peaches are ready, add prepared granola, fruits or plant yogurt on top and serve warm!
- Add any mix of nuts in granola. Use brown sugar instead of maple syrup on peaches for that extra sweetness.
- Store in refrigerator for 3 days, serve warm.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!