Caramel Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Dates pitted
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil or 1/2 tbsp flaxseed meal
- To prepare caramel, add pitted dates, maple syrup, coconut oil to a blender and blend to smooth paste. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl or jar, add oats, coconut milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract and mix everything well. Close jar or bowl with lid and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Can add prepared caramel to oats mix and keep in refrigerator overnight or keep caramel separately in refrigerator and mix next day morning.
- Add more milk if needed in the morning and serve with maple drizzle and fruits.
- Add any desired nuts if needed along with fruits in the morning.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!