Walnut Banana Bread
- 2 & 1/2 cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 3 Bananas ripe
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Flaxseed Meal
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1/2 cup Walnuts chopped
- In a bowl add roughly chopped bananas and mash with fork or masher. Mash to smooth paste to avoid any lumps after bake.
- In a small bowl add flaxseed meal, water and keep aside for 2-3 mins or till it thickens.
- In a large bowl add oat flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and mix everything well.
- In the mashed banana bowl, add prepared flaxseed meal, oil, sugar, vinegar, vanilla extract and mix together.
- Add dry ingredients mix to wet and mix well. Add chopped walnuts and give quick mix.
- Transfer the mix to parchment lined loaf pan and bake at 350 F or 180 C for 45-60 mins.
- Bread is well done when cracks are formed on top and also top looks red in color.
- Serve it as it is or with melted chocolate or coconut yogurt.
- Add chocolate chips or carob chips along with walnuts if needed.
- If oat flour is not available, add rolled oats to food processor and blend to fine powder. Or use regular all-purpose flour.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!