Breakfast TartsCourse: BreakfastDifficulty: Medium
1 cup Rolled Oats
1/4 cup Almond Meal
3 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
3 tbsp Maple Syrup
1/2 tsp Salt
1 cup Soy Yogurt
- In a blender add rolled oats and blend to fine powder ( or use Oat Flour )
- In the same blender add almond meal, sunflower seeds, maple syrup, salt and blend to combine well.
- Add 1 tbsp more of maple syrup if consistency is too dry.
- Transfer the mix to tarts pans equally and bake at 350 F for 15-20 mins.
- When tarts are warm add soy or coconut yogurt and fresh fruits.
- If almond flour is not available, add roasted almonds to blender along with rolled oats and blend to fine powder. Or use coconut flour in place of almond flour.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!