- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour spelt flour for gluten-free
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup Soy Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Almond Milk or any plant milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add dry ingredients and wet ingredients in separate bowls and mix well. Transfer wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix everything well.
- Place muffin liners in muffin pan, distribute mixture evenly and bake at 350 F for 25 mins.
- Serve warm with plant yogurt or chocolate syrup!
- Add 1/4 cup Cacao Powder to make them chocolate flavor. Use Maple syrup instead of sugar ( add 1/4 cup more flour )
- Better serve immediately or store in refrigerator for 2 days. Reheat before serve.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!