- 1 cup Oats
- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk or any plant milk
- 1 Banana ripe
- 2 tbsp Flaxseed Meal or Chia seeds
- In a sauce pan, add water, oats and bring to boil. when you see oats thickening, add almond milk, mashed banana, flax seeds and cook for 2 mins on low flame.
- Keep stirring in between to avoid burn.
- Turn off the flame, serve warm with fresh fruits/nut butter/seeds!
- Add mashed apple and cinnamon for that wintery taste. If no plant milk is available just add 1/2 cup water. Try not to use animal milk as it reduces the absorption of iron content in oats.
- Better served immediately, if not store in a air-tight container in refrigerator for 2 days. Add fruits and other topping before serving.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!