Easy to make Chocolate Pudding with very few plant-based ingredients.
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Corn Flour
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 4 cups Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp Chocolate Chunks dark
- 1/4 tsp Almond Essence optional
- In a sauce pan add sugar, cacao powder, corn starch and mix well to no lumps. Add almond milk gradually and mix.
- Turn on flame to medium heat and keep stirring till the mixture thickens ( takes 3-5 mins to thicken). When starts bubbling, reduce flame to low, add dark chocolate chunks and mix till melted.
- Turn off flame, add vanilla and almond essence.
- Transfer to serving bowls and refrigerate for minimum 1 hr to set.
- Serve with coconut whipped cream and fresh fruits ( optional )!
- Yes, you turn on flame after adding and mixing all the ingredients. Keep flame in medium and keep stirring to avoid bottom burn.
- Make sure to use pure cacao powder for rich taste and gluten-free version.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!