Raspberry Chia Pudding
Healthy breakfast recipe with raspberries and chia seeds.
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 3/4 cup Plant Milk almond milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup or cane sugar
- 1 cup Raspberries
- Add Chia seeds, milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup in a medium size bowl and mix well. Place the mixture in refrigerator for 20-30 mins ( till mix thickens ).
- In meantime prepare Raspberry compote, in a sauce pan, add washed raspberries, sugar or maple syrup and simmer for 10 mins ( keep stirring in between to avoid burn ).
- Once raspberries mixture thickens, turn off flame and keep aside. If raspberry compote is runny, add 1 tsp of chia seeds or flaxseed meal to mixture and keep aside for 5 mins.
- When both Chia seed mix and Raspberry compote is ready, assemble together and serve with fresh fruits or nuts!
- Can store Chia mixture and raspberry compote separately in refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Blend milk with few raspberries before adding to chia seeds to boost raspberry flavor.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!