Crispy roasted cauliflower that takes very few steps and time. Perfect for instant snack or topping.
- 1/2 head Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- 3 tbsp Chickpea Flour or corn flour
- 1-2 tsp Red Chili Powder or paprika
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder or 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- Remove leaves of cauliflower, chop the base as much as possible, separate florets and add to a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix till all florets are well coated.
- Transfer to parchment lined baking tray and bake for 20 mins at 350 F. Flip once using a spatula and bake for another 20 mins at 350 F.
- Serve hot with vegan mayonnaise.
- For Vegetarian option add grated parmesan instead of nutritional yeast.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!