Rosemary Roasted PotatoesCourse: AppetizersDifficulty: Medium
4-5 medium size Yellow Potatoes
5-6 Garlic Cloves
Rosemary (3 long strands)
4 tbsp Cooking Oil or Butter
- In a sauce pan, heat butter/oil, add garlic cloves, rosemary and cook for 5 mins on medium flame.
- Strain oil/butter and keep aside.
- Wash potatoes and slice each potato without cutting the base, use a chopsticks/spoons as guide. ( place spoon/chopstick on both sides of potato, spoons act as a stand and avoid cutting potato completely )
- Place half sliced potatoes on parchment lined baking tray and brush half of the strained butter generously. Bake at 400 F for 30 mins.
- Remove tray from oven and brush remaining butter over baked potatoes, add any herbs if needed, salt, pepper and bake again at 400 F for 30 mins.
- When done, serve hot as it is or with mayonnaise.
- Use thyme or cilantro or mint in place of rosemary for different flavors.
- Smash cooked garlic, rosemary and mix it with mayonnaise for strong garlic flavor.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!