Pesto Potato Salad
Quick and tasty potato salad recipe with basil pesto.
- 1/2 lb Potatoes fingerling or baby
- 1 & 1/2 cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Lemon
- 3-4 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt as needed
- Pepper or Red Chili Flakes as needed
- In a pot add potatoes, cover with water and boil on medium heat for 20 mins or till potatoes are cooked.
- In meantime prepare pesto by blending basil leaves, walnuts, garlic cloves, juice from one lemon, olive oil, salt & pepper. Coarse blend for a little crunch from walnuts.
- When potatoes are well cooked, drain water, remove skin of potatoes if not using organic and transfer to a mixing bowl. Add prepared pesto to potatoes and mix together, adjust salt and pepper as needed.
- Add seasoned croutons before serve if needed.
- If using regular potatoes, chop potatoes to bite size after boiling.
- Do not over cook potatoes, they have to hold shape after boil.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!