Pesto Potato Salad
Quick and tasty potato salad recipe with basil pesto.
- 1/2 lb Potatoes fingerling or baby
- 1 & 1/2 cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Lemon
- 3-4 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt as needed
- Pepper or Red Chili Flakes as needed
In a pot add potatoes, cover with water and boil on medium heat for 20 mins or till potatoes are cooked.
In meantime prepare pesto by blending basil leaves, walnuts, garlic cloves, juice from one lemon, olive oil, salt & pepper. Coarse blend for a little crunch from walnuts.
When potatoes are well cooked, drain water, remove skin of potatoes if not using organic and transfer to a mixing bowl. Add prepared pesto to potatoes and mix together, adjust salt and pepper as needed.
Add seasoned croutons before serve if needed.
- If using regular potatoes, chop potatoes to bite size after boiling.
- Do not over cook potatoes, they have to hold shape after boil.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!