Pineapple Lime Nojito
- 1 cup Pineapple Juice
- 2 Limes
- 5-6 Mint Leaves
- 1/2 cup Club Soda
- 2 tsp Sweetener or simple syrup
- Pinch of Salt
- Rosemary for garnish
- In a sturdy glass add 5 mint leaves, half of a lime (sliced) and crush using a muddler.
- Add Pineapple juice, sweetener, salt, two lime wedges and stir lightly. Add ice, club soda and serve immediately.
- Crush 1 or 2 pineapple cubes along with mint & lime for more sweetness.
- Garnish with mint leaves or rosemary or lime wedges or pineapple slices.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!