You will need..
- Cinnamon: store-bought or homemade ground cinnamon.
- Clove: ground cloves or freshly made at home.
- Ginger: ground ginger. If you are more into fall baking this year, have ground ginger at home, as it comes useful in many recipes.
- Nutmeg: ground nutmeg, store bought or homemade.
How to use Homemade Pumpkin Spice..
- Use in fall baking recipes, like Pumpkin Bread, Pumpkin Spice Latte and more.
- Fill in a cute jars and give as gifts!
Homemade Pumpkin Spice
Easy to make at home and great in Fall Baking Recipes!
- 4 tbsp Cinnamon ground
- 2 tsp Ginger ground
- 1 tsp Nutmeg ground
- 1 tsp Clove ground
- Mix all ingredients together and store in a air-tight jar.
- Can store on shelf for a year.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!
See you in the next post!