Mango Coconut Ice Cream
Homemade plant-based ice cream that tastes better than store bought and easy to make.
- 2 cups Mango Pulp
- 1 cup Coconut Cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 tbsp Saffron Milk optional
- I used Kesar Mango Pulp for this recipe, if you are making pulp from fresh mangoes, then choose very ripe mangoes.
- Peel the skin of mangoes, remove seed and blend to smooth pulp. Strain the pulp once to remove as much fiber as possible.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend till everything is well mixed. Transfer to a loaf pan or any container and freeze overnight.
- Next day morning, blend it once again to get smooth texture and freeze for at least 4 hrs.
- Serve on cone or cup with fresh mint as garnish!
- If ice cream is too hard after freeze, let it sit in refrigerator for 1 hr and serve.
- If you cannot find coconut cream, get full fat coconut milk canned and place in refrigerator overnight, a thick layer will be seen after opening the can and that is coconut cream!
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!