Mango Lassi (shake)
Easy to make refreshing Indian Drink made with mango pulp. A must try for summer.
- 1 cup Mango Pulp
- 1 & 1/2 cup Soy or Coconut Yogurt vanilla flavored
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Ice
- Pinch of Ground Cardamom
- If using store bought mango pulp, skip preparation and start process.
- For homemade mango pulp, peel one large ripe mango, remove seed and blend to smooth pulp. Use two mangoes if more pulp is needed.
- In a blender add all ingredients and blend for 2 minutes. Add more ice or water if needed.
- Serve chilled!
- If you can only find plain yogurt, add 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract to blender along with other ingredients.
- If using sweetened pulp or yogurt, reduce amount of sugar as needed.
- Can store in an air-tight container in refrigerator for 2 days.
- I used store bought mango pulp – Kesar Mango Pulp.
How do you like it..? let mw know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!