Mixed Herb Sweet Potato Fries
Healthy sweet potato fries baked with mixed herbs to give mouth watering taste. Plant-based ingredients and wholesome.
- 3 Sweet Potatoes large
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1/4 cup Mixed Herbs cilantro, rosemary, thyme
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- Wash sweet potatoes and cut to equal size thin wedges. ( peel skin of potatoes if not organic )
- Place on parchment lined baking tray. Drizzle olive oil, salt, chili powder and mix together.Bake at 350 F for 20 mins.
- Remove tray from oven, add herbs, pepper, garlic and mix once. Bake again at 350 F for 20 more mins.
- Serve hot with vegan mayonnaise or tomato ketchup!
- Drizzle 2 tbsp of melted butter along with Olive oil.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!