Mini Chocolate TartsCourse: DessertDifficulty: Medium
- for Base
1/4 cup Rolled Oats
1/4 cup Hazel Nuts
3 tbsp Cacao Powder
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
1 tbsp Coconut Oil
Pinch of Salt
- for Filling
2 tbsp Almond Milk
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- for Toppings
fresh fruits (blueberries, raspberries, pomegranate seeds)
Chocolate chips or grated chocolate
- For base, all all base ingredients to a food processor and blend till you get wet sand like consistency. ( add more maple syrup or coconut oil if mixture is too dry )
- When base is ready, press equally to mini tart pans. Keep in refrigerator for 20 mins.
- For filling, add chocolate chips and milk to a microwavable bowl and microwave for 30 sec. Remove from microwave and keep stirring till you get ganache texture. ( do not cook more than 30 sec in microwave, if need microwave for 10 more seconds )
- When filling is ready, remove base mix carefully from tart pans and fill with chocolate ganache.
- Add toppings of your choice and serve!
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!