No matter how much we love summer and summer produce, once fall months start we automatically crave for warm, comforting dishes..especially fall produce recipes. One of those comforting dish is this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes!
In order to make this pancakes healthier along with comforting taste, I used Homemade Oat Flour as the base instead of Plain Flour. And used Maple Syrup as sweetening agent! have you tried pumpkin with maple syrup…? Try it..trust me TRY IT!!
If you haven’t realized by now, this recipe is made with complete plant-based ingredients…Vegan-friendly and Gluten-free!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tbsp Chocolate chips dark
- 1/3 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/3 cup Plant Milk
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- Pomegranate Seeds, Walnuts for toppings
- 1 tbsp Vegan Butter or Coconut Oil
- In a mixing bowl, add oat flour, salt, baking powder and mix together.
- Add milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, chocolate chips and mix. Add 1 tbsp more milk if batter is too thick.
- Batter should not be too runny or too thick.
- In a pan, add 1 tbsp of coconut oil, when oil is hot, add 1/4 cup of batter to pan and cook on medium flame. When tiny bubbles appear, flip the pancake and cook for 1 more minute.
- Repeat till all batter is complete.
- Serve with drizzle of maple syrup, walnuts and pomegranate seeds!
- Can replace Maple Syrup with Sugar or honey.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!
See you in the next post!