Honestly, I will NOT promise you will enjoy this drink for the first time, because there is CELERY in it. Consider this Celery Apple Detox juice recipe more as detoxing over tasty and yummy. However, I did add some ingredients to make it taste a little better over consuming just the juice of celery!
What you need to make Celery Apple Detox Juice?
It is better to use fresh vegetables or fruits for any kind of detox juices, as using preserved can totally contradict the concept of detox. Incase you cannot find fresh coconut water around you or if it is expensive, can use no-sugar added packaged coconut water or use water!
- Coconut Water
How to make Celery Apple Detox Juice?
- If you have a proper juicer, then juice celery first, followed by apple and ginger. Add desired amount of coconut water, lemon juice later and enjoy it fresh.
- If using a blender, blend celery first, strain the pulp using a filter and keep juice aside. In same blender, add apple, ginger, coconut water and blend. Strain to separate pulp and reserve juice.
- Mix celery juice with apple juice and add desired amount of lemon juice. Mix everything and enjoy fresh!
Interested more in Detox Juices..? check this recipe too! And also this Detox Smoothie recipe from Feel Good Foodie!
If you make this or any of The Guccha ‘s recipes, please come back and leave a comment below! It means a lot to me! And if you snapped a picture of the dish, tag @theguccha on Instagram, would love to share on my stories!
Celery Apple Detox Juice
- 5 stalks Celery
- 1 Apple
- 1/2 inch Ginger
- 2 cups Coconut Water
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice or as needed
- Add chopped celery to a blender and blend to smooth, separate pulp and juice with help of a filter. Reserve the juice.
- Add apple, ginger, coconut water to same blender and blend to smooth. Separate pulp and reserve the juice.
- Mix both juices together and add lemon juice, mix well and serve fresh!
Love this? Follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for more recipes and live updates! See you there!