Easy to make Coconut Chia Pudding with less and simple vegan friendly ingredients. Will take less than 10 mins to prep and a 1 hour wait time to enjoy this healthy dessert! This Pudding is great as dessert or as breakfast!
What you need to make Coconut Chia Pudding?
Most of the ingredients needed for this Pudding must be already lying in your pantry, get some fresh fruit like mango, pomegranate, berries to top on Coconut Chia Pudding if needed!
- Chia Seeds
- Coconut Milk
- Maple Syrup
- Vanilla Extract
- Fresh Fruit
How to make Coconut Chia Pudding?
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add chia seeds, coconut milk, water, maple syrup, vanilla extract and give it a quick mix till all chai seeds are soaked in liquid.
- Place it in refrigerator or 1 hr or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and add 2-3 tbsp more of water or any plant-based milk and give a quick mix. ( chia seed pudding will get proper consistency with this step )
- Transfer to serving bowls and top with fresh fruit and nuts. Enjoy!
If you make this or any of The Guccha’s recipes, please make sure to come back and leave a comment below. It means a lot to me! And if you snapped a picture of the dish, tag @theguccha on Instagram, would love to share it on my stories!
Coconut Chia Pudding
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Coconut Milk full fat
- 1/4 cup Water or any plant milk
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a mixing bowl, add chia seeds, coconut milk, water, maple syrup, vanilla extract and give a mix till all chia seeds are soaked in liquid.
- Place it in refrigerator for 1 hr or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator, add 2-3 tbsp of water or coconut milk and give a quick mix to get proper chia seed pudding consistency. Add few tbsps more of coconut milk or water if needed to get proper pudding consistency.
- Transfer Coconut Chia Pudding to serving bowls and top with fresh fruit and nuts as desired. Enjoy!
- Add more Maple Syrup if you prefer it more sweet.
- Can replace maple syrup with sweetener of your choice like, coconut sugar, brown sugar, etc..