Quick to make, refined sugar-free 3-ingredient Avocado Pudding made using vegan and gluten-free ingredients. Perfect an easy and healthy dessert that takes just 5 mins to make!
One of my favorite desserts from my college days is this Avocado Pudding. When I first came to the United States, avocado is one of the fruits that are new to me, and not know how to eat it. Then one of my classmates told me this recipe and I used to enjoy it almost 3-4 times a week, just LOVED IT! Whenever you have some extra avocados or do not know what to do with them, make this easy pudding, you will definitely enjoy it.
Ingredients to make 3-ingredient Avocado Pudding
- Ripe Avocados.
- Almond Milk or any plant-based milk, soy milk could also be the best option.
- Maple Syrup or other sweeteners of your choice like, agave syrup or monkfruit sweetener.
*If you have gluten intolerance, PLEASE make sure to double-check the ingredients before use or serve.
How to make 3-ingredient Avocado Pudding
- Cut avocado in half, deseed and peel the skin using a spoon.
- Add avocado, almond milk, maple syrup to a blender and blend till pudding is smooth enough.
- Transfer to serving bowls and serve!
As you know Avocados change color very fast once peeled, using the 3-ingredients mentioned, the pudding will hold that beautiful green color for up to 8 hours. In case you want to serve these the next day, you can make them ahead and keep them in the refrigerator. I tested the color guaranty for 8 hours and I am not sure if it maintains the color for even more time.
Also, I am saying this before, this Avocado Pudding is very addictive!
- By using about 1/4 cup of cacao powder to this avocado pudding makes it a very healthy Chocolate Avocado Pudding.
- Can add 1 tsp of vanilla extract to the pudding to make it even more flavorful.
3-ingredient Avocado Pudding
- 2 Avocados large
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
Cut avocado in half, deseed and peel the skin using a spoon.
Add avocado, almond milk, maple syrup to a blender and blend till pudding is smooth enough.
Transfer to serving bowls and serve!