Do you enjoy eating Almond Butter? If yes, you would love this breakfast recipe using your favorite brand almond butter. Almond Butter Chia Pudding is made with vegan and gluten-free ingredients and in fact using just FOUR ingredients!
If you are a nut butter lover like me, you would crave nut butter almost every morning, whether as topping on warm oatmeal or in fresh smoothies. I am definitely a bigger fan of warm oatmeal over chia pudding but in these coming hot summer days, cool chia pudding would be a better breakfast option over warm oatmeal, what do you think..? are you a hardcore oatmeal team or switch with seasons..?
Why you need to try this Chia Pudding?
I know there are hundreds of different ways to make a chia pudding, then why would you want to try one with almond butter? and also why can’t you just drizzle almond butter over plain chia pudding..? lets see the reasons below,
- First and main reason, you are a Nut Butter lover!!
- This requires no cooking and can be made days before.
- Drizzling almond butter on top gives you a burst of flavor at the beginning of each scoop, which is great. But soaking it with chia seeds all night or at least for 1 hour gives it a cozy, dreamy flavor to your chia pudding.
- Do you want any more reasons..? still..?
Ingredients to make Almond Butter Chia Pudding
- Almond Butter. If you don’t have almond butter readily available at home, use peanut butter or any other nut butter you have at hand. All nut butters work for this recipe!
- Chia Seeds. Do you know there are two colors of chia seeds widely available in market, black and white chia seeds. They both taste and works similar, it is just the color difference.
- Maple Syrup. Use maple syrup or any other sweetener you have at home. Quantity difference in sweetener will not change the consistency of the chia pudding, it just adds or reduces the sweetness of pudding.
- Almond Milk. Try using almond milk or soy milk for this recipe. Coconut milk or Oat milk might give a different essence to the pudding, which I feel don’t go well for this recipe. But if you love the later, give it a try and let me know!
How to make Almond Butter Chia Pudding
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix till all combine well without any lumps.
- Cover with a lid and place in refrigerator overnight or for at least 30 mins.
- Add 2 tbsp more of almond milk before serve and mix to get creamy consistency. Divide into serving bowls equally and serve.
- Serve as it is or with drizzle of melted chocolate or just chocolate chips!!
Almond Butter Chia Pudding
- 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- 3/4 cup Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Almond Butter
- 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix well to combine without any lumps.
- Cover with lid and place in refrigerator overnight or at least 30 mins.
- Add 2 tbsp more of almond milk or water before serve and mix to get proper pudding consistency. Divide equally between serving bowls and serve as it is or with drizzle of melted chocolate!!