We all know how yummy cookie dough is, maybe much better than cookies. But eating cookie dough might not be recommended as it has raw eggs. But you need not worry about that with this recipe! Vegan Cookie Dough for one is made with plant-based and super healthy ingredients!!
Being healthy doesn’t mean you have to remove certain types of dishes from your diet completely. Every classic favorite recipe can be converted to healthy by making some tiny changes in ingredients! and that is what we did here. This recipe not just satisfies your sweet tooth but also your soul. Most of the ingredients given below can be replaced with others, check below for alternatives. And do remember making some changes in the ingredients can alter the taste of the final dish too.
Next time when you crave something sweet day or night, try this recipe first before grabbing something unhealthy!
Ingredients to make Vegan Cookie Dough for One
- Almond Flour, substitute with coconut flour or oat flour if needed.
- Maple Syrup. can use coconut sugar or agave too.
- Almond Milk, or any plant-based milk
- Vanilla Extract, optional.
- Chocolate Chips.
*If you have a gluten intolerance, please make sure to double-check the ingredients before use. Gluten intolerance can be deadly to some.
How to make Vegan Cookie Dough ?
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix.
- Done! that simple.
Interested in recipe video..? Check @theguccha on Instagram for video recipes and more!!
- Can we bake it and eat instead of raw? Yes, you can bake it in ramekin at 300F for 7-10 mins and eat.
Vegan Cookie Dough for One
- 1/4 cup Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Chips dark
- Add almond flour, salt, maple syrup, almond milk, vanilla extract to a bowl and mix together.
- Add chocolate chips and fold in.
- Serve immediatly or refrigerate for 20 mins and serve!