Super simple to make 4-ingredient Chia Pudding with easy-to-follow recipe steps. Great as breakfast on busy mornings or as a healthy late-night dessert! This recipe uses vegan and gluten-free ingredients, check for vegetarian alternatives in the recipe card below. Honestly, both vegan and vegetarian options taste great!
Ingredients to make Easy 4-Ingredients Chia Pudding
Benefits of Chia Seeds
- Chia Seeds aid in digestion as they are rich in fiber content ( as in INSIDER )
- The richness of Fiber and Protein content in Chia Seeds can help in weight loss ( as in HEALTHLINE )
- Chia Seeds are the richest plant source of omega-3 fatty acids ( as in HARVARD.EDU )
- Chia Seeds contain key nutrients related to bone health, like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and manganese. Which makes them good for bones ( as in HEALTH )
How to make 4-ingredient Chia Pudding
Combine the ingredients: In a medium-size mixing bowl, add chia seeds, milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and mix till all seeds are covered in liquid.
Rest Time: Keep in a cool place or in refrigerator for 1 hr to overnight.
Serve: Add 2 tbsp more milk while serving if the pudding is not smooth. Serve with fresh fruits and nuts if needed!
4-ingredient Chia Pudding
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 1/4 cup Almond Milk or any plant milk
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract optional
- Fresh Fruits optional
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add chia seeds, milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and mix till all seeds are covered in liquid.
- Keep in a cool place or in refrigerator for 1 hr to overnight.
- Add 2 tbsp more of milk while serving if the pudding is not smooth. Serve with fresh fruits and nuts if needed!
- Add fruits or nuts before serving to keep them crunchy.
- Can add Almond essence in place of vanilla extract for a different flavor.
- Eat pudding as it is or add as topping on top of oatmeal or smoothie bowls.
looking for more BREAKFAST options…?
See you in the next post!