Super simple to make 4-ingredient Chia Pudding with easy-to-follow recipe steps. Great as breakfast on busy mornings or as a healthy late-night dessert! This recipe uses vegan and gluten-free ingredients, check for vegetarian alternatives in the recipe card below. Honestly, both vegan and vegetarian options taste great!
Ingredients to make Easy 4-Ingredients Chia Pudding
- Chia Seeds
- Almond Milk or any Plant Milk
- Maple Syrup
- Vanilla Extract
- Fresh Fruits ( optional )
Benefits of Chia Seeds
- Chia Seeds aid in digestion as they are rich in fiber content ( as in INSIDER )
- The richness of Fiber and Protein content in Chia Seeds can help in weight loss ( as in HEALTHLINE )
- Chia Seeds are the richest plant source of omega-3 fatty acids ( as in HARVARD.EDU )
- Chia Seeds contain key nutrients related to bone health, like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and manganese. Which makes them good for bones ( as in HEALTH )
How to make 4-ingredient Chia Pudding
Combine the ingredients: In a medium-size mixing bowl, add chia seeds, milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and mix till all seeds are covered in liquid.
Rest Time: Keep in a cool place or in refrigerator for 1 hr to overnight.
Serve: Add 2 tbsp more milk while serving if the pudding is not smooth. Serve with fresh fruits and nuts if needed!
4-ingredient Chia Pudding
- 1/2 cup Chia Seeds
- 1 1/4 cup Almond Milk or any plant milk
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract optional
- Fresh Fruits optional
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add chia seeds, milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and mix till all seeds are covered in liquid.
- Keep in a cool place or in refrigerator for 1 hr to overnight.
- Add 2 tbsp more of milk while serving if the pudding is not smooth. Serve with fresh fruits and nuts if needed!
- Add fruits or nuts before serving to keep them crunchy.
- Can add Almond essence in place of vanilla extract for a different flavor.
- Eat pudding as it is or add as topping on top of oatmeal or smoothie bowls.
How do you like it..? let me know in the comments below and don’t forget to follow @theguccha on Instagram & Facebook for live updates and video recipes! Thank you for the support!
looking for more BREAKFAST options…?
See you in the next post!